The change triangle
A equilateral triangle as important concept for organizational development and change.
- Shared direction; external focus, market, client, vision, strategy
- Performance execution; internal focus, systems, processes, structure
- Human Agenda; Think and work way, behavior, attitude, the people, culture
Work all three dimensions at the same time!
- Most organizations have a focus on themselves and their steering
- where does the energy of the organization go and why is that?
- what does the style of leadership look like, what is needed more?
Quick Fix in change
Trends in market and society force us to reorientation. We orient ourselves naturally on who we should be as organization and what we should do in the future. Ambition, vision and dream pass quickly in review. Most of us want to immediately get that into shape. We make plans, buy training, restructure, set goals and make agreements. Nothing wrong with; if not for that plans never made change come true. People did....
Pull the carrot or go from 'HAVE TO' to' DARE TO'
Resistance, disbelief, fear, meekness, distrust is mostly what we meet if a change is coming at us. Even in our own vicinity. To get moving ask for self reflection, better communication and commitment to the new. To begin with the end in mind helps! After all then you have made your choice.